BUSINESS PARTNERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(a) view and download information accessible through the TFS Website;
(b) use information accessible through the TFS Website, subject to these terms and conditions.
You agree that, subject to your use of the TFS Dealer Services Website in accordance with the limited licence granted to you, you will not infringe TFS’s copyright in the information accessible through the TFS Dealer Services Website and will not modify any such information or otherwise use it in a way which will infringe TFS’s copyright in the information.
- (a) You will keep your password secure.
- (b) You may request TFS to issue passwords to other persons employed by you giving access to one, some or all of the services available to Business Partners through the TFS Dealer Services Website.
- (c) You agree that you are responsible for all use of the TFS Dealer Services Website by anyone to whom a password has been issued at your request. A person to whom a password has been issued in accordance with this clause is known as an Additional User.
- (d) TFS may give information, process any transaction or otherwise act on any instructions received from a person accessing services available to Business Partners through the TFS Dealer Services Website through use of your password or a password you have requested be issued to an Additional User (to the level of authorisation given to the Additional User) until such time as TFS is notified by you in accordance with sub clause f), that the password should be terminated.
- (e) TFS has no liability to you or any person claiming through you and you will indemnify TFS against any claims arising from use of the TFS Dealer Services Website by a person accessing and making use of the TFS Dealer Services Website through use of a password issued to you or at your request to an Additional User.
- (f) You must notify TFS immediately if:
- your password becomes compromised;
- you wish to change your password or terminate a password issued to an Additional User
- You are responsible for ensuring that any authorised user protects their password in the same way that you agree to.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. TFS has designed the TFS Dealer Services Website for use only within the Commonwealth of Australia and makes no warranties or representation with regard to use by a person accessing the TFS Dealer Services Website outside the Commonwealth of Australia.
- The terms and conditions set out above represent the entire agreement between TFS and you with respect to use of the TFS Dealer Services Website.
- In these terms and conditions
TFS: means Toyota Financial Services a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ACN 002 435 181.
TFS Website: means the website accessible through the following address: finance.toyota.com.au.
You: means the person or entity to whom TFS grants access to the TFS Dealer Services Website and includes your officers, agents and employees.